Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

A LIFE WORTH SAVING

I see CAUSES all the time and I believe many of them are very worthwhile. But as I see the cause alerts pop up lately, there is one that has been conspicuously absent. I am NOT trying to stir up trouble. I just want to say that I believe that human babies are worth saving. 

Please believe me when I say I am not callous to the difficulty someone has when they find out they are pregnant unexpectedly. I don't believe that any woman's or girl's life should be destroyed because they are pregnant. But the vast majority of abortions are not due to rape, incest or to save the life or health of the mother.  And while I can never be pregnant and know the first hand feeling of "I am NOT ready for this" it's heartbreaking to know that potential humans are part of the list of "things" you can learn how to get rid of on this website.

 http://www.getridofthings.com/health/women/ I know the website was not created to be a tool for finding out how to get an abortion. But it was quite disheartening to see this come up as part of my search.



"How to Get Rid of Things™http://www.getridofthings.com/

A do-it-yourself-guide dedicated to helping you prevent or get rid of common annoyances from your life."




I understand that a child is a immense commitment. But even if you cannot care for a child you need to know that someone, somewhere can.

Please support SAVING HUMAN LIFE. I am not here to condemn anyone. I just need to say that with all of my heart I believe it is more important to protect the innocent than just about anything else. And what is more innocent than a baby? Please believe that a pregnancy does not just bring a CHOICE in to the world. (I use the word CHOICE advisedly and without malice.) A pregnancy is the beginning of A LIFE WORTH SAVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil. Disagreement does not have to be disagreeable. Thank you so much! I look forward to your input!