Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

More Like You

Every day I have a choice. I can do whatever I want and let life go as it may. Or I can try to live my life according to what I believe. Simple but difficult choice. But I am songwriter and every once in a while I write a song that has a challenge or two in it. So I have to hold myself responsible for trying to live out what I wrote. There are days when it will not go well. And others when it will. Hopefully and prayerfully I will catch myself quickly on the off days and let God turn me around. So, Jesus, I am making it my plan to be more like you today. WHEN I stumble please pick me up and send me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil. Disagreement does not have to be disagreeable. Thank you so much! I look forward to your input!